Find the exam schedules, how to best prepare for the exam, supervisor criteria and other details to note
2021 PA-CRP EXAM CALENDAR
What You Can Do to Prepare
- Utilise the practice questions on the study portal
- Make use of study guides available via the learning portal that outlines the concepts and is supported with case studies, examples, self-help questions and templates
- If available, attend the PA-CRP Training organised by PARIMA
- Allot a small portion of your time every day to gradually cover the modules
During the Exam
The PA-CRP exam consists of 125 questions to be completed in 2 hours, with a passing rate of 70%. Candidates can take their online PA-CRP examination at their workplace or a location where they can access the examination online and under the supervision of a PARIMA-ANZIIF approved exam supervisor.
The examinee may start with whichever section they prefer and reexamine his/her past entries. The exam has an automatic save function. If the time ever runs out before the student can click the ‘save’ button, the student could be rest assured that their progress has been saved. Students are allowed to take a blank paper and snacks with them. Written, typed and printed materials are not permitted. All writing paper must be left in the exam room for the Supervisor to destroy.
The student must accomplish the exam on the schedule that he/she has chosen upon registration. Failure to do so would mean that he/she has to pay the fee for re-taking the exam.
You are required to nominate an Exam Supervisor to finalise your examination schedule. This can be submitted before or after receiving the confirmation of your candidacy for PA-CRP for our review.
The nominated exam supervisor must first accomplish the Supervisor’s Declaration Form, submit it to email@example.com and receive approval from the PARIMA-ANZIIF team. To learn more about the responsibilities of an exam supervisor, please read through the guidelines on this link: https://anziif.com/education/assessment/exam-supervisor-guidelines
The supervisor can be a:
• Human Resources / Training Manager
• Current Qualified Member of ANZIIF or PARIMA
• Teacher / Person working in Education
• Workplace Manager
However, the exam supervisor cannot be:
• A member of the student’s family
• A friend of the candidate