The International Federation of Risk and Insurance Management Associations (IFRIMA) President, Gert Cruywagen, will be joined by other IFRIMA Board Members to share risk management lessons and thought leadership from all corners of the world. Europe, Asia, North America and the United Kingdom will be represented!
Our global partners will unpack and discuss the following:
- What has changed in their regions since the inception of the pandemic?
- Do they know what the next ‘outlier’ may be, or how to identify it?
- Is there a need to rethink risk management frameworks and methodologies?
- What lessons have they learnt from the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on risk, insurance and business continuity management?
- How has the insurance industry responded to the pandemic and what new developments are on the radar?
PARIMA Members join for free, click Enrol Now for your complimentary pass and instructions
Dr Gert Cruywagen
Group Corporate Affairs Executive at Motus Holdings
Chief Executive Officer
Julia GrahamDeputy CEO and Technical Director