The pandemic has brought about a different set of challenges for the workforce, from the obvious impact of telecommuting to the subtle impact of mental wellbeing, all of which we now have to embrace as the ‘new normal’.
A survey1 by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), shared that work-related concerns has left more than 40% of employees feeling hopeless, burned-out, and exhausted with their current work set-up.
What can we do to maintain our people’s productivity and care for their mental well-being in these present-day circumstances? Join us to hear from our speakers on this emerging trend and participate in the Q&A to share your thoughts & insights on this topic.
At the end of the webinar, risk managers will benefit from practical tips on:
- Introducing Workforce Wellbeing to your organization
- Quantifying the value of a Workforce Wellbeing program
- Leveraging on technology for a digital wellness program
- Utilising emerging technologies such as teleconsultation
- The importance of mental health and resilience training as an important component of Workforce Wellbeing
Speakers / Moderators
Chief Corporate Solutions Officer
Group Chief Human Resources Officer
Zerlina SimDirector & Partner
Potential Project Singapore