One of the most interesting developments in recent times in the complex world of international programs is the increased interest in including Employee Benefits (EB) within the captive mix.
But how does one best implement an EB-Captives program? This session will bring risk managers and Human Resource practitioners through the risk and how you may collaborate.
- Typical exposures to be added
- Potential hurdles and how to overcome them
- Policy terms and underwriting
- Internal considerations from a captive owner
- How underwriting profits may be invested to improve EB risk
Our panel of speakers will share their experiences and best practices from both the captive owner’s and fronter’s points of view.
Director, Global Employee Benefits Solutions
Zurich Insurance APAC
Dr. Paul Wohrmann
Head of Captives Services
Reto HeiniRegional Distribution Manager,
Global Employee Benefits Solutions
Former Head of Group Risk Services (retd)