As the world responds to the unprecedented geopolitical, social and economic challenges associated with COVID-19, businesses are faced with decision-making under a volatile environment. Our speakers from AXA-XL and S-RM will discuss the current trends shaping conflict and security in Asia amidst the pandemic and the insurance solutions through which businesses can transfer and manage their risk.
Join us as we review the key events and influences under the current climate, to help you navigate through this period.
This thought-provoking webinar session will address:
- Security, political instability and crime – trends and developments
- Ways to monitor, filter and analyse the most relevant threat information
- Strategies on how to build a safe and resilient business
- Risk transfer solutions and considerations
- Terrorism and political violence risk through the lens of an underwriter
Speakers / Moderators
Peter DohertyDirector, Head of Crisis Response
Cvete KoneskaDirector, Head of Political and Security Risk Analysis
David GuestHead of Crisis Management & Special Risks for Asia Pacific & Middle East
Samantha TeoCommunications & Engagement